- Reviews (0)
Top 5 Coconut Oil Health Benefits
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the meat of matured coconuts and harvested from the Arecaceae plant family’s coconut palm tree. Coconuts, despite their name, are technically drupes rather than nuts (a fruit with a single seed).
- Medium-chain fatty acids are present.
- It is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal.
- It may be beneficial in the treatment of skin conditions.
- Hair may be protected from damage.
- It could aid in the prevention of dental caries.